2. Keep poisonous plants (poinsettias) out of reach of children and pets
3. Keep trees away from fireplaces, radiators and other heat sources
4. Make sure your tree has a stable platform
5. Choose an artificial tree that is labeled fire resistant
6. If using a natural tree, make sure it is well watered
7. Check holiday lights for fraying, bare spots, gaps in the insulation or excessive kinking in the wire
8. Turn off tree lights and decorations when not in use
9. When putting up decorations use a step stool or ladder to reach high places
10. Be mindful of sharp or broken ornaments when unpacking; lacerations are one of the top-reported decorating-related injury!
11. Ensure guests make it home safely after holiday get-togethers by designating a sober driver
12. Don’t give the gift of food poisoning! When preparing a meal, wash hands, utensils, sink and anything else that touches raw meat. Always reheat leftovers to at least 165*F
Creekbend Property Management is located in Charleston, SC specializing in rental properties in Charleston, Moncks Corner, James Island, Park Circle, North Charleston, West Ashley, Mt. Pleasant, Summerville, and Goose Creek. We are licensed and insured, providing leasing services, management services, maintenance, and most importantly; giving our property investors peace of mind!