Looking for some fun to do in and around Charleston? Whether its family fun, couple’s events, culinary or festivals, there’s always something happening! Creekbend Property Management saves you the time by compiling a list of suggested “stuff to do” for this week through the weekend.
- The 3rd Annual Charleston Jazz Festival starting Friday, January 20, 2017. This 3- day festival will include many of Charleston’s finest jazz performers as well as The Manhattan Transfer and Take 6! Proceeds support Jazz Artists of Charleston’s Youth Jazz Programs. chasjazzfestival.com
- Que d’Keys Dueling Piano Bar downtown Charleston’s ONLY dueling piano bar! Open Thursday-Saturday. Food, fun, and LIVE music! quedkeys.com
- Biz Markie at The Alley. The Alley Rap Remix Concert is back! For tickets citypapertickets.com. The Alley is the one-stop entertainment hub; American comfort food, full bar, eight bowling lanes, three bars, and retro arcade games.
- Couples Night Climb at Wild Blue Ropes Adventure Park on January 19, 2017. Pack a picnic to enjoy around the bonfire together after your climb! Don’t forget to BYOB! wildblueropes.com
- Francis Beidler Forest. The Four Hole Swamp is a nature preserve of cypress and tupelo; some of the trees are over 1000 years in age! Exploration is super easy and fun with decking trails for hiking around this striking swamp. sc.audubon.org
- Charleston Restaurant Week January 4th-22, 2017. This is the most highly anticipated culinary events in the Charleston area! It’s an opportunity to enjoy cuisine from participating venues, including Daniel Island, Mt. Pleasant, Folly Beach, James Island, and Summerville. The Greater Charleston Restaurant Association has a FREE smart phone app to download with ALL the Restaurant Week info at your fingertips! charlestonrestaurantassociation.com
- 34th Lowcountry Oyster Festival- Sunday, January 29, 2017. Come to the world’s LARGEST oyster festival, with live music, wine, huge selection of domestic and imported beers, a Children’s Area AND a Food Court to satisfy everyone’s taste. Benefiting The Ronald McDonald House, Hollings Cancer Center, Shriners Hospitals For Children, and Charleston County Schools Science Material Resource Center
Creekbend Property Management hopes you make the most of your weekend! Remember to take time out for yourself and loved ones!
Creekbend Property Management is located in Charleston, SC specializing in rental properties in Charleston, James Island, Park Circle, North Charleston, West Ashley, Mt. Pleasant, Summerville, and Goose Creek. We are licensed and insured, providing leasing services, management services, maintenance, and most importantly; giving our property investors peace of mind!