Valentine’s Day is less than a week away and like most folks you are more than likely waiting till the last minute and spending more on gifts and expensive dining than you can afford! Instead of opting for the classic gift items; dozen roses and diamond jewelry, many thoughtful gifts can cost nothing more than a little time. Lovingly invest your time by putting thought into your gift; it will go a long way!
Creekbend Property Management has provided a list of thoughtful Valentine’s Day gift ideas to tell your partner that they are loved and appreciated!
- Recreate your first date. Like many couples, your first date may have been inexpensive. Maybe pizza, or a coffee or a movie (rent the same film you went to on your first date and get some microwave movie style popcorn).
- Make chocolate-covered strawberries. It’s easy and it will look like you put in a lot of work! Look it up online.
- Make romantic notes. Get a pack of pretty blank note cards with envelopes and write a different message in each one. Stick a chocolate kiss on each envelope and leave them around the house in places you know your partner will find them.
- Buy an expensive version of their favorite treat. Good quality chocolate bars, a good bottle of wine for under $20, or a pint of high end ice-cream for your special someone.
- Do a chore or take care of one or some of your partner’s least favorite task. Scooping the litter box, doing laundry, etc… Vacuum and clean their car and leave a single rose with a handwritten note with a simple message of how much they mean to you.
- Have a picnic. Spread a blanket on the living room floor and have an “indoor picnic”
Creekbend Property Management wants you to make your partner, not the perfect gift the center of Valentine’s Day!
Creekbend Property Management is located in Charleston, SC specializing in rental properties in Charleston, James Island, Park Circle, North Charleston, West Ashley, Mt. Pleasant, Summerville, and Goose Creek. We are licensed and insured, providing leasing services, management services, maintenance, and most importantly; giving our property investors peace of mind!