How does the home owner benefit from a Property Manager when renting out their home? This question should cross every investor or homeowners mind when they consider renting out their home. Why you ask? Because everyone needs options when making a life changing decision, and yes becoming a landlord is a life changing job. As a landlord you constantly deal with issues from the tenant, whether they are big or small, it’s possible your phone could be ringing often, especially when you’re renting more than one home.
What the Property Manager does is become the middle man, and the landlord. If you’re working, or on a vacation, it can be quite difficult to handle a tenant’s immediate needs, such as their a/c system not cooling on the hottest day of the year. You need to have a backup plan for your backup plan.
That’s where Creekbend Property Management, a Charleston rental property management company can be there when you can’t to make sure your investment home is fixed promptly and properly.
How does Creekbend Property Management benefit you, the homeowner?
- We call the plumber, the electrician, the water company, etc. to make sure the tenant’s needs are assessed and you can relax on your Hawaiian vacation.
- We conduct routine home inspections twice a year to make sure it is as safe and livable as possible, once again, so you don’t have to. We will always shop around for the best quotes for our clients.
- We run background and a credit check on every tenant, a cost that is covered by us. This gives everyone a good idea on what kind of tenant will be renting the home.
- We use state of the art property management software that allows tenants to pay rent online, request maintenance service, keeps track of rental collections, work orders, and inspections.
- We advertise vacancies on over 100+ listing sites through our website, reaching more potential tenants, getting your rental filled faster
- We schedule showings with all tenants to show them the home and get to know them on a personal level, because sometimes a simple paper just doesn’t cut it. A personable Property Manager is one who wants and retains a permanent and trustworthy tenant.
This all sounds like a lot of work doesn’t it? That’s because it’s a full time job that employs people all over the world. If you’re renting out your old home you want to have time to relax on a boat and fish on the bay, do you really want to drop everything to fix an issue or interview perspective tenants? No, you want your investment to work for you! If you want more information on how Creekbend Property Management can help you get paid while sun tanning, golfing, or traveling, please contact us by email or phone.
Creekbend Property Management is located in Charleston, SC specializing in rental properties in downtown Charleston, James Island, Isle of Palms, Johns Island, Kiawah, Mt. Pleasant, Summerville, Goose Creek, Moncks Corner, North Charleston, and West Ashley. We are licensed and insured, providing leasing services, management services, maintenance, and most importantly; giving our property investors peace of mind!