Valentine’s Day is less than a week away and like most folks you are more than likely waiting till the last minute and spending more than you can afford! Instead of settling for the classic gift items; dozen roses and diamond jewelry, etc… give a gift that truly expresses and represents what your loved one means to you. Creekbend Property Management has provided a list of Valentine’s Day gift ideas to tell your partner that they are loved and appreciated!
- Recreate your first date. Like many couples, your first date may have been inexpensive. Maybe pizza, or a coffee or a movie (rent the same film and microwave movie style popcorn).
- If your valentine likes being pampered you can’t go wrong with breakfast in bed!
- Make chocolate-covered strawberries. It’s easy and it will look like you put in a lot of work
- Make romantic notes. Get a pack of pretty blank note cards with envelopes and write a different message in each one. Stick a chocolate kiss on each envelope and leave them around the house in places you know your partner will find them.
- Buy an expensive version of their favorite treat. Good quality chocolate bars, a good bottle of wine for under $20, or a pint of high end ice-cream
- Do a chore or take care of one or some of your partner’s least favorite task. Vacuum and clean their car and leave a single rose with a handwritten note with a simple message of how much they mean to you.
There are many creative ways to show your devotion and affection without breaking the bank. A little thoughtfulness goes a long way! Creekbend Property Management wishes you and your loved one a Happy Valentine’s Day!
Creekbend Property Management, is a Charleston rental property management company located in Charleston, SC specializing in rental properties in downtown Charleston, James Island, Isle of Palm, Johns Island, Kiawah, Mt. Pleasant, Summerville, Goose Creek, Moncks Corner, North Charleston, and West Ashley. We are licensed and insured, providing leasing services, management services, maintenance, and most importantly; giving our property investors peace of mind!