Who are we? Creekbend Property Management, in Charleston, SC is a well established property management company for Charleston, Dorchester and Berkeley counties; we are listed as one of the top ten property management companies for 2019 by Expertise.com whose QA team selects the best local experts that scored high across five categories: Reputation, Credibility, Experience, Engagement and Professionalism.
What does Creekbend Property Management do? To start, we manage… to make you money. You may ask, exactly what does that mean? Simply put, our job is to make you money and minimize your stress! We manage residential properties including single family residential homes. HOA’s and apartment complexes. We offer a range of comprehensive management services designed to protect your investment and improve your return on your investment. From securing qualified, reliable tenant to rent collections, maintenance and clean outs, our team uses efficient and effective strategies to maximize return.
Creekbend Property Management got a minimum of 10% more rent than a landlord managing their own property. We want you, as an investor, to make the most out of your rental property!
- Using state-of-the-art property management software we properly market your property on 200 sites including: Trulia, Zillow, Craigslist, our blog, Facebook, Twitter, and our official Creekbend Property Management website. We create ads that are appealing to renters and show off the properties. We feel each property is special and we try to highlight that in every post. After we gather multiple interested parties, we thoroughly check each applicant to ensure they are responsible financially and otherwise.
- Next, to keep the property investor stress free, we prepare all lease agreements, lease renewals, and/or termination.
- Before handing the keys over to the new tenants, we go over the lease with the new tenants to ensure all the i’s are dotted and t’s are crossed.
- We then photograph the property: inside and out for documentation. We, as a rental property management company, want you to be aware of the exact condition your property is in. We want to assure you that your investment property is still spic and span.
- We save the homeowner money by having our very own maintenance staff to handle general repairs. If the issue is more than a general repair, we work closely with many companies in the Charleston area which often give us, and in turn you, lower up-front negotiated prices.
- Once your tenant has moved in, we collect a security deposits as well as the monthly rental payments.
- If there is ever an issue with a tenant, we address it immediately. We handle delinquent payments and returned checks. If the problem grows out of hand, we also handle tenant evictions and legal matters. We have an experienced attorney that we can reach out to at any time.
- If damage due to unforeseen events i.e. severe weather were to happen to your property, we also handle and process insurance claims. We deal with the insurance companies for you to get you the most money.
- Creekbend Property Management also has a fulltime Spanish speaker ready to help with any communication.
- Finally, at the end of each month we give you a detailed report of your investment property to keep you informed about your property. Now, go take that vacation and let us do the work for you!
Creekbend Property Management is the answer to all your investment property needs, providing rental management services in the Charleston tri-county area as a one-stop-shop for all of your property investment needs!
Creekbend Property Management is located in Charleston, SC specializing in rental properties in downtown Charleston, James Island, Isle of Palm, Johns Island, Kiawah, Mt. Pleasant, Summerville, Goose Creek, Moncks Corner, North Charleston, and West Ashley. We are licensed and insured, providing leasing services, management services, maintenance, and most importantly; giving our property investors peace of mind!